[NEohioPAL] Dance Arts Open House and Fall Registration!

Regina Pietraroia danceartsbyregina at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 09:28:18 PDT 2018

Dance Arts by Regina in North Royalton, Ohio, will be hosting an Open House
this Saturday, August 18th from 11:00-3:00!

You're invited to come by for refreshments, to tour the studios and learn
more about our programs. We will also be accepting registrations for our
fall semester and entering families to win one of our great raffle prizes.

To learn more about our programs, visit us online at
www.danceartsbyregina.com

*Regina Pietraroia*
*Artistic Director**, Dance Arts by Regina*
10670 Royalton Road
N Royalton, OH 44133
440-230-9018
www.danceartsbyregina.com