[NEohioPAL] Meisner class in Hudson! Almost full!

Barbara Stitzer barb at barbstitzer.com
Thu Aug 16 11:53:31 PDT 2018

 Interested in bringing reality to your acting? I studied acting for two of
the best years of my life with the Great Sandy Meisner, taught for seven
years in Los Angeles, and spent the summer teaching a teen Meisner class,
and and adult Meisner class at OPA and will continue there this fall. I am
now accepting students for my own Meisner Acting class here in Hudson.
Private lessons, commercial lessons and audition prep  are available as
well!

Class starts Saturday, September 22nd, 10-1130 and runs for 8 weeks. Cost
is $195. Open to Teens and Adults of any skill level, who are interested in
learning the Meisner method

Feel free to call me at 330.714.6261 or send me an email at
actingconservatoryohio at gmail.com
--
All my best,
Barb Stitzer