[NEohioPAL] $10 Contemporary master class with Callie Lacinski

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 12:53:50 PDT 2018

Join us for Cleveland Dance Project's last master class of the summer!
*Contemporary with Callie Lacinski*
*Sunday 5/19, 5-6:30pm*
*Dance Dance Dance, Parma*
*Ages 16+ only*
* $10 with pre-registration at
www.clevelanddanceproject.com/workshop-registration.html
<http://www.clevelanddanceproject.com/workshop-registration.html>, $12 at
the door.*

*Callie's bio:*
Callie Lacinski is an independent performer, choreographer, and teacher of
dance. She obtained a Bachelors of Fine Arts in Dance alongside a minor in
Business from the Ohio State University. She has performed with Versatile
Dance Company, New Vision Dance Company, and worked with artists such as
Bebe Miller, Dee Hillier, Jessica Starr, Lisette Bustamante, and Jaci Royal
to name a few. Most recently, Lacinski performed as a 2017-2018 Cleveland
Cavalier Girl, attended company intensives with MusEffect and Entity
Contemporary Dance in Los Angeles, and toured in Salvador, Brazil under the
direction of Susan Hadley. Lacinski continues to explore the combination of
concert and commercial in choreography and performance.

And if you're looking for more weekly dancing, register for our open*
auditions, open to all levels and styles of dancers* on August 26.
Auditions are for our Dec 8 showcase, you'll have the opportunity to dance
with 1-3 of our 18 choreographers! Check out the website for more details.
www.clevelanddanceproject.com/auditions.html

Anna Cerveny
Director
Cleveland Dance Project