[NEohioPAL] I Believe in Make Believe opens tonight at Coach House Theatre!

Cassandra Capocci ccapocci at live.com
Fri Aug 17 11:41:01 PDT 2018

Coach House Theatre presents I Believe in Make Believe, a charming musical based on five Grimm Brothers fairy tales. This show is fun for the whole family. Join these classic characters as they use song, dance and audience participation to make The Princess that Never Laughed crack her first smile.

When- Aug 17-18 7:30 pm, Aug 19 2:30 pm and Aug 24-25 7:30 pm, Aug 26 2:30 pm
Where- Coach House Theatre, 732 W. Exchange St. Akron
Tickets- Adults $20/Children $10

https://www.showclix.com/event/i-believe-in-make-believe

Join us Sunday August 19 from 12:30-2:00 for lunch! Amanda's Hot Dogs will be serving up lots of faves from $2-$5. Contact the box office at 330-434-7741 for more info.

Thank you for supporting the arts!