[NEohioPAL] Auditions for MURDER BY POE at Lake Erie College Aug 22-23

doctor celery doctorcelery at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 08:28:24 PDT 2018

LAKE ERIE COLLEGE Department of Theatre announces auditions for our fall show

MURDER BY POE by Jeffrey Hatcher
This thriller is adapted from 7 different Poe stories, which Hatcher has blended together into one terrifying mystery.

Auditions will be Aug 22 and 23 from 4-6 with callbacks Aug 24 at 6. Or, by appointment. Contact Dr. Jaffe at <jjaffe at lec.edu>. Auditions will be a combination of cold readings and improvisation. Some but not all characters have French accents.

This play involves a large cast of characters and will include some double and triple casting as needed. Everyone is welcome to audition. There are many roles, from leads to extras, with speaking and non-speaking parts. We would LOVE to have you audition!!

SHOW DATES: Nov 1-4 & 8-11, 7:30 shows except 4 and 11 are matinees at 2pm.

Questions, concerns, or to schedule an audition, contact Dr. Jaffe <jjaffe at lec.edu>.

"She went down to the pet shop and came back with two alligators. We asked her why she'd got two alligators, and she said they were on sale. Buy one at the regular price and you got another one for a penny. An alligator one cent sale. In its own way it made sense." Richard Brautigan, A CONFEDERATE GENERAL FROM BIG SUR