[NEohioPAL] Tap Dance Killer's Comic Book Cabaret

Ted Sikora films at tedsikora.com
Mon Aug 20 11:27:55 PDT 2018

You may have heard that the Phantasy Complex (Phantasy Nightclub, Symposium, Phantasy Theatre, Chamber) is being sold, and will no longer be a live venue. I spoke to the owner about wanting to take part in one of the last weekends, and she offered me a whole friggin’ night!

We’ve come up with TAP DANCE KILLER’S COMIC BOOK CABARET to be held Sept 1st at the Symposium in Lakewood. The night will include rock and Broadway performances along with poetry and comic book readings!

We have some great performers lined up, but there’s room for more, so if this sounds up your alley please let me know. Over 18 years of age only please, and there is no pay as we’re only charging $5 at the door to cover expenses. The event will be filmed, and a killer montage video will be put together at completion.

It can be as simple as a cosplay memorized karaoke track, or with accompanying musicians — anything goes, but at least a loose pop culture theme is what we’re looking for.

Send an email to films at tedsikora.com <mailto:films at tedsikora.com>. Please put TAP DANCE KILLER CABARET in the subject line.

Here’s the facebook event page. https://www.facebook.com/events/2168251830057618/ <https://www.facebook.com/events/2168251830057618/>

Thank you!

Ted Sikora