[NEohioPAL] Wow another cool new 360 video we made

Dennis Van Crash vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Tue Aug 21 07:46:19 PDT 2018

** Check out another cool 360 video below.
We are going to play 5 new songs Friday, August 24 at Shaker's Tavern

Yeah we've been bustin' our butts learning new songs and you're gonna dig it. To get you ready we made another 360 video, this one is the song "So It Seems" from our latest release. Spin us around and make us dizzy.
https://youtu.be/YTOD9sMXPmk
Vanity Crash performing "So It Seems" in 360 video.

Friday, August 24, 8pm at Sharker's Tavern. It is just us, outside under the stars, rockin' out 34 songs. Plus we'll be doing a full David Bowie set with three new Bowie songs we've never played at Shaker's.

** Huge thanks to everyone who was part of Bowieokie.
It was an excellent night at Bowieoke with fans coming up on stage to sing Bowie songs Karaoke style, solo artists giving David's songs a more intimate treatment and the bands that rocked it out. Check out the photos here https://www.flickr.com/photos/coolcleveland/sets/72157694869146291.

Friday, August 24 at 8pm
Shaker's Tavern - 2350 Brookpark Rd, 44134
NO COVER, 21+