[NEohioPAL] Calling all dancers, ages 18+, all styles and all levels!

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 06:36:24 PDT 2018

*CALLING ALL DANCERS, AGES 18+, ALL STYLES AND ALL LEVELS WELCOME!!!*

Auditions for our Season 3 Showcase (December 8, tentatively at Cleveland
Heights High School, 3pm & 7pm, with mandatory tech & dress from 5-9pm
Thursday & Friday Dec 6&7) are this SUNDAY AUGUST 26, 1:00pm at Green
Rehearsal Room in Playhouse Square. *PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED AS SPACE
IS LIMITED!*

More details on the tentative rehearsal schedule, who our 18 choreographers
are, and registration can be found at:
www.clevelanddanceproject.com/auditions.html

If you are interested in being in Rachel Soucie's jazzy pointe piece to
Cell Block Tango or Liane Fortino's musical theater piece to Stuff Like
That There by Bette Midler,* email us a short video of you doing that style
by THURSDAY to clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
<clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com>*

If you are not able to make auditions, e-mail us with an audition video by
Sunday August 26 at 4pm and we will see if we can cast you. If you have any
other questions, feel free to reach out!

Anna Cerveny
Director
Cleveland Dance Project
440.725.7778