[NEohioPAL] Total Request Karaoke Fundraiser for Mass Hysteria Comedy Fest

Sam Dee samditomaso at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 06:14:22 PDT 2018

 Total Request Karaoke Fundraiser!
Forest City Brewery
2135 Columbus Rd., Cleveland, Ohio 44113
August 23rd - 7-10pm - $5
All Proceeds go to Mass Hysteria Improv Comedy Fest

DJ Sam Dee <https://www.facebook.com/areyoumynewdad> (Share-apy
<https://www.facebook.com/SHAREAPYSHOW/>, Improv Death Match
<https://www.facebook.com/improvdeathmatchcle/>) & DJ Dionne D. Atchison
<https://www.facebook.com/dionne.atchison> (Mental Illness and Friends
<https://www.facebook.com/FunnelCakesNotIncluded/>) know how much you love
to sing & raise money for the women run Mass Hysteria - Comedy Fest
<https://www.facebook.com/masshysteriafest/>!
So we decided to throw a Karaoke Fundraiser where we will do our best to
get you singing ANY SONG you can think of!
Want a musical theatre song? DONE!
Fancy singing in a different language? DONE!
Need to sing an obscure underground hit? DONE!
Just write it down & we will try to find it for you!

To raise extra money we will be doing a 50/50 Raffle & a TIP BASED LINE-UP!
Come in late? Are there lots of people before you!? Do you just REALLY need
to sing again!?
Tip your way to a better place in the line-up!
$1 - Bumps you one spot
$2 - Bumps you two spots
$3 - Puts you next to sing!

Join us in the Beer Hall of Forest City Brewery where we will raise money
for our upcoming Mass Hysteria Comedy Fest!

Entrance on Freeman Ave. - Doors at 7:00pm