[NEohioPAL] Seeking pics of Painesville Twp Park

Paul Kroeger letgo2sing at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 17:32:38 PDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I am looking for pictures/snapshots of the Pavillion and the old
refreshment stand at Painesville Township Park ca. 1920-1960.  I have
visited the Historical Society and the Library out there and they have
nothing, so I wonder if any of you have rescued and are storing pics of
these historic places among the pictures from your family's homes, aunts or
uncle's apartments, wherever.  I would like to arrange for copies, online
postings,etc.

Thank you for your consideration,
Paul Kroeger   this email, letgo2sing at yahoo.com or 216-741-4762