[NEohioPAL] Auditions Coming Soon for the Stage Play: We Fall Down: A Gospel Experience

J P Inner Peace Productions jpinnerpeaceproduction at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 15:16:01 PDT 2018

*JP Inner Peace Productions, LLC*

*announces auditions for: **"We Fall Down: A Gospel Experience” *

By Ellen Marshall, Directed by James A. Washington, Sr.

*Audition Dates: **Sept. 6 & 7 from  5pm-8pm*

LOCATION: Cleveland Heights Public Library

Brody/Nelson Meeting Rm

2345 Lee Rd., Cleve. Hts, OH

*Call Paula Washington (330) 348-6374 to schedule alternate audition date.
time*

*Requirements & Preparation:*

·    Prepared 1 minute monologue

·    Cold-read from the script

·    1 headshot or snapshot

·    An acting resume (not required)

·    Rehearsal conflicts *in writing***

*Casting Information:*

·     10 males/10 females, ages 18-80+

·     roles for children 10+

·     *JPIPP does not offer union contracts*

·     Performers are considered volunteers receiving a small stipend

*Rehearsals:*****

Read Through: Sat., Sept. 29:  2pm-4pm

*Rehearsals run: *begin Oct. 4: Thurs. & Fri. from 6pm-9pm

beginning Nov. - Jan. 2019 *Add* Sat. from 2pm-4pm

*Performance Dates:*

*January 18-20, 2019*

Fri. at 8pm, Sat. at 3pm and 8pm, Sun. at 8pm

*The Story:*

What is your enemy? DEPRESSION? GRIEF? ADDICTION? LONELINESS? JEALOUSY?
PORNOGRAPHY? "We Fall Down: The Gospel Experience” deals with these issues.
Pastor Lee is a young minister that shows up in the lives of the broken
family of Mark, Natalie and their son Jacob Monroe. When Pastor Lee is
called to preach Sunday’s sermon, he realizes he must deal with his own
demons in the midst of helping others deal with  theirs. We all fall down
at some point in our lives and the spiritual battle that goes on to win our
souls is real.

*jpinnerpeaceproductions.weebly.com
<http://jpinnerpeaceproductions.weebly.com/>* |
*jpinnerpeaceproduction at gmail.com
<http://jpinnerpeaceproduction@gmail.com/> *| *Like Us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/JPInnerPeaceProductionCompany/>*

JP Inner Peace Productions
*Website:* JPInnerPeaceProductions.weebly.com
*Facebook:* https://www.facebook.com/JPInnerPeaceProductionCompany

*"Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind
of battle."*