[NEohioPAL] Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy Now Offering Professional Headshots!

Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 09:53:33 PDT 2018

*LYFA is excited to offer professional headshots for both kids and adults!*

As an actor or model your photo is your calling card. Whether or not you
land that big role begins with your headshot. It's the first thing a
casting director sees and they can make or break your chances of getting
called in to an audition or photo shoot. Don't let a bad photo give the
producers the idea that you are not serious about your craft. In this
business first impressions are EVERYTHING and our team will give you the
tools to market yourself and start getting those callbacks!

Book today with our partner Trae Dawn, an amazing photographer specializing
in child photography. Packages start at just $225.

Check us out and book today at https://www.lakewoodyfa.com/headshots

*ABOUT LYFA: *

Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy is a unique concept in after school
programming. Founded and taught by award winning film and TV producers,
LYFA is dedicated to offering a safe, structured environment where aspiring
young artists can learn the basics of filmmaking, meet new friends, have
fun and feel comfortable. Courses include INTRO TO FILM, ACTING, DIRECTING,
SCREENWRITING, EDITING and MORE!