[NEohioPAL] Arlene Cassara Dance & Theater Center - New dance session

Nicole Cassara Stargrazer29 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 27 20:16:12 PDT 2018

Have you signed up for dance classes?!?
We offer classes in ballet, tap, jazz, pointe, hip-hop, contemporary & musical theater. Classes for beginners, intermediate and advance levels. Ages 3 1/2 thru and including adult!
Dancing with class and professionalism since 1982. We pride ourselves in age appropriate music & moves. Sign up today - it’s a RECITAL YEAR!!!
OPEN HOUSE: Thurs., Aug.30th 5:30-7:30. View the studio, meet the staff and come see what we’re made of!
www.ArleneCassaraDance.com