[NEohioPAL] AFR. AM. ACTORS WANTED

Joseph Bauer joeybauer1967 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 05:47:57 PDT 2018

I am currently seeking three Afr. Am. actors for a reading of my comedy,
"Love Story," to be held at the Mayfield Branch of Cuyahoga Public Library
on Sat., Sept. 8th from 9 - 10:30 a.m.
All three should be in their 30's and must be excellent readers. There is
pay for this, $20.

The story focuses on a couple of newly weds, whose marriage is on the
rocks.They seek a jump start from a counselor.

Jerry - mid 30's - a compulsive gambler - also a college professor
Linda - mid 30's - Jerry's wife - also a lawyer
Dr. Ann Cole - late 30's - a no-nonsense marriage counselor

Please send your headshot and resume to: Joeybauer1967 at gmail.com by Sept.
1st.