[NEohioPAL] Current CWRU Acting Positions Filled/ Additional Information

Elissa Tennant eat7 at case.edu
Wed Aug 29 11:39:30 PDT 2018

Hello, actors and actresses!  Thank you so much for your extremely fast
have filled the positions for Professors Butler, Wakefield, and Boxer.  I
am impressed by how quickly you all responded.  I am waiting on two more of
my adjunct/evening professors to give me their simulation dates.  When I
hear back from them, I will let you know again.  It is nice to meet you
all, even if just through email communications.

Sincerely,

Elissa Tennant