[NEohioPAL] IMPROV DROP-INS - FALL '18 SESSIONS - MARC MORITZ (SECOND CITY/IMPROVOLYMPIC/GIANT PORTIONS

Marc Moritz marcmoritz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 12:37:17 PDT 2018

*GREETINGS IMPROV CULT* ...I mean* Hey ALL!*

I hope everyone has had a grand Summer full of froth and gaity…

I am currently in Dayton rehearsing and about to open a World Premiere play
.
More *SELF-PROMOTION *about that at the end.

I am planning on resuming the *Improv Drop-Ins in the Fall of "18*.

Looking at...

*SATURDAYS*

*6 WEEKS*

*OCTOBER 6-NOVEMBER 10 2018*

*11am-12:30pm.*

*$10*

*SPACE ANNOUNCED SOON*

*ALWAYS *feel free to reach out anytime and I wish everyone a glorious ,
fruitful, and fun Summer! What's  left of it!

*Love and Respect,*

*MARC MORITZ*
*marcmoritz at gmail.com <marcmoritz at gmail.com>*

*BANNED FROM BASEBALL*