[NEohioPAL] Auditions are TOMORROW: Buzzard Cove Screampark

bob russell mrhyde0019 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 31 08:47:32 PDT 2018

AUDITIONS ARE TOMORROW!!!

The Buzzard Cove Screampark is looking for Haunt Actors for this Halloween Season! We will be holding an open audition tomorrow, 9/1 from Noon - 3pm in the open lot next to the Buzzard Cove mini golf and driving range located @ 1053 Bellus Rd Hinckley, Oh 44233. Signs will be posted indicating where to go. The Haunt will operate Thursdays through Sundays, 9/27-10/28. Thursdays and Sundays from 7pm -10pm Fridays and Saturdays from 7pm - Midnight.

Questions, please email: buzzardcovescreampark at gmail.com

About the main Haunt, we are looking for performers for...the theme is, well … Hell. Visitors will walk into a series of rooms that set the stage for a descent into the basement, where things get pretty bleak. A cult has taken over the Barn and released the forces of evil. In one room, you will find a fortuneteller, and the outlook is not good. Another room is full of mannequins dressed in all black conjuring demons. There’s a creepy doll room where all the occupants have no eyes. And in the barn’s basement is where true evil resides - one room has animal carcasses hanging from the ceiling and at the end the walls are covered in human skin (actually gallon after gallon of latex) and body parts.