[NEohioPAL] CORRECTION: Haunt Auditions Round 2

bob russell mrhyde0019 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 2 18:43:31 PDT 2018

Round 2 of auditions for BUZZARD COVE SCREAMPARK, a new NEOhio Haunt, are ***this SATURDAY,  9/8***

We are looking for roughly twenty more actors to join our amazing cast for the Hinkley Haunted Barn. Opening day is September 27th. We will be operating Thursdays through Sundays through Halloween.

Some flexibility, and higher pay rates than any other haunt around. Auditions will be from Noon to 2pm @ Buzzard Cove 1053 Bellus Rd, Hinckley, OH 44233

Benefits to working  with us: A small, growing company. High pay rates. Learning experiences: makeup, costuming and acting brought to you by professionals who have been in the industry for years. Opportunities to grow with the company.  Some costuming and all makeup provided.

Sixteen or older please. Come see what we are all about! We can’t wait to work with you! Please email: buzzardcovescreampark at gmail.com to let us know when you wish to attend between Noon to 2pm. If you can't make it,  send us an email and we'll work something out.

Audition Bonus!
Every person that auditions will receive one round of mini golf at Buzzard Cove completely free!