[NEohioPAL] Early Childhood Dance at Beck Center

Melanie Szucs mszucs at beckcenter.org
Tue Sep 4 09:49:56 PDT 2018

Beck Center Dance specializes in early childhood classes.  Our early childhood instructors love to inspire, encourage, and educate young students with age appropriate activities, fun props and great music in a caring, creative, and nurturing class.

Classes begin September 5, and there's still time to sign up for dance at Beck Center. We offer upwards of 75 classes per week for ages 2-adult with classes in ballet, preballet, preschool dance, kidsndance, tap, jazz, contemporary, hip hop and special offerings for adults in pilates, yoga and Body Beautiful.  We'd love to see you in a class!
Visit our website at www.beckcenter.org<http://www.beckcenter.org> for more information. Register online at your convenience or by phone at 216-521-2540.