[NEohioPAL] UCB IMPROV WORKSHOP IN CLEVELAND

Matthew Starr matthew.s.starr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 10:55:23 PDT 2018

Hey Cleveland Improvisers,

My name is Matthew Starr and I'm bringing my one-person show, Dark Matter,
to Cleveland on 9/12. While I'm in town, I'd love to teach an improv
workshop. I've been a house performer at UCB-NY for the past decade and am
an alum of UCB TourCo. My work has also been featured on Comedy Central,
MTV, MTV 2, Above Average, CollegeHumor, and the 2018 Film Independent
Spirit Awards. I'm originally from Ohio, I love teaching improv and I am so
excited about the improv scene in Cleveland.

Workshop Info:
GAME AND GETTING ON THE SAME PAGE
Do you get into scenes and find yourself wondering what the game is?
Wishing you had a cleaner way of expressing that game? Or struggling to
figure out what to do as your next game move? In this workshop, we will run
exercises and shows designed to help give you a new set of tools you can
use in any form to make game more manageable and more importantly, more
fun!

When: Wednesday 9/12 3pm-6pm
Where: Mahall's
Cost: $25
Workshop Size: 6-16 people.

If you're interested in taking the workshop, email me at
matthew.s.starr at gmail.com by this Friday, 9/7 at 10pm.

Thanks,

--
Matt Starr