[NEohioPAL] COSTUME SUPERVISOR NEEDED

Stunt Cat stuntcatprod at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 18:42:08 PDT 2018

Costume Supervisor needed at Mapleside Farms. We’re looking to continue our
amazing guest experience this year.  Since we now have 5 star character
performances, we need 5 star costumes.  We are looking to purchase quality
Cosplay costumes for our Character weekends.  Princesses and Pirates,
American Legends, Superheroes and Wild Wild West.

We need someone with tremendous costume experience to work with us to
research, find, build, care, repair and help preserve these costumes for
many seasons to come.

Please contact Martin at stuntcatprod at gmail.com

Martin Carlton
Film and TV Credits <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0138211/?ref_=nv_sr_1>