[NEohioPAL] DANCE SCHOL OPEN HOUSE - AVON, OH - AGES 4 - ADULT

LAKESHORE BALLET THEATRE bonjor72 at aol.com
Wed Sep 5 05:48:13 PDT 2018

Trutek  Dance Co. & Lakeshore Ballet Theatre  specializes in early childhood classes.  Our early childhood instructors love to  encourage, and educate young children by teaching the beginning movement  & technique skills of ballet, jazz and musical theatre to great music in a  creative and inspiring class. Our intermediate to advanced  instructors love to focus on technique, while teaching the current and new trend in all styles.  All of our instructors are professional dancers with bachelor and masters degrees in dance education and or dance performance.

Classes begin September 8th and there's still time to sign up for dance. We offer classes 7 days a week for ages 4-adult with beginning to advanced classes in russian ballet, preballet, preschool dance , tap, jazz, contemporary, hip hop, heels, musical theatre, pointe, acro, master classes with artists from New York & Los Angeles  and special offerings for adults in pilates & yoga.  We do yearly school shows, professional shows & performances out in the community,  so there are many performance opportunities for those who love to perform!  We also have one of the most comprehensive pre-professional programs in the Midwest for ages 13 to 18 with certifications in classical & commercial styles. We work with all high schools in the area to give students credit hours for their dance with us in physical education, fine art, art, music & more
Join us for an Open House & registration day this Sunday September 9th from 2 to 4 p.m. in Avon, Ohio at 1180 Jaycox Road. We are just one minute off I-90.    Come and view our state of the art training  facility and learn more about all the programs we offer. Complimentary mini workshops will be offered for ages 7 to adult to give you a chance to meet some of  our instructors.  Give us a call if you can join us this Sunday at 440-503-2974.
We hope to see you dancing with us very soon!!