[NEohioPAL] Marissa Mulder concert "I'm Old Fashioned" Sept 22 and 23

michaelsongbook at gmail.com michaelsongbook at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 06:03:26 PDT 2018

American Songbook Today -a 501(c)(3) non-profit – presents NYC’s multi
award-winning cabaret star, Marissa Mulder, in “I’m Old Fashioned” an
evening of standards on Saturday, September 22nd 8PM at Nighttown, and on
Sunday, September 23rd 7PM at The Brothers Lounge.  Her show features such
songs as “All the Way,” “The Very Thought of You,” “My Romance,” “Night and
Day,” “Moon River,” “As Time Goes By,” etc.  Ms. Mulder has appeared at Café
Carlyle, Birdland, Carnegie Hall, 54 Below, Joe’s Pub, Lincoln Center,
Metropolitan Room, and Town Hall.  Stephen Holden, the New York Times
revered critic recently wrote “Marissa Mulder is a natural: a rarity among
cabaret singers. You never hear her struggling to tell a story or to make a
point or to show off the range and beauty of her sparkling, perfectly
pitched soprano.  Whatever she sings seems to just spill out of her without
forethought or calculation.”   Jon Weber on piano.  Tickets only $25 at
brownpapertickets.com.   INFO: michaelsongbook at gmail.com
<mailto:michaelsongbook at gmail.com>  or 216.912.8270