[NEohioPAL] The Mike Polk Jr. Show Live Is Taking VARIETY ACT Submissions

Mike Polk Jr Show Live mikepolkjrshowlive at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 07:14:07 PDT 2018

*The Mike Polk Jr. Show Live is taking submissions for VARIETY ACTS!
Musicians, magicians, milk-chugging - anything that starts with an "M" will
be accepted. Other acts such as dance, characters, sketch, juggling, or any
other weird talent you may have will also be considered.*

*Please email MikePolkJrShowLive at gmail.com <MikePolkJrShowLive at gmail.com>
with a short bio and ideally a video of your act, or a description. If it's
a good fit for the show one of the producers will contact you with details.*

*And we encourage you to check out the show and see what it's all about -
it's every Tuesday 8pm at The Frolic Cabaret Stage and features top local
and touring comedians, as well as whatever weirdness we can get away
with: https://www.pickwickandfrolic.com/shows/mike-polk-jr-show-live/
<https://www.pickwickandfrolic.com/shows/mike-polk-jr-show-live/>*