[NEohioPAL] Hiring: Brecksville Music Studio

Rachael Fasano rae.fasano at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 08:55:40 PDT 2018

The Brecksville Music Studio is in need of private music instructors.  We
have a wait list of students ready to sign up for lessons, but need
instructors.  Specifically, we are in need of woodwind and brass teachers.
Ability to teach multiple instruments is a plus.  We are located at 8865
Brecksville Road in Brecksville, close to the intersection of Royalton Rd.
and Brecksville Rd.  Applicants should call the studio at 440-526-9350.

--
Rae Fasano
(216)548-5713
rae.fasano at gmail.com