[NEohioPAL] HeadShot Special

Isaac Williams iwillcreatemedia at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 05:41:12 PDT 2018

Hello all,
I’m having a headshot special starting September 10th-14th This will be at my studio In Chagrin Falls or in the surrounding area. This offer include Unlimited outfit changes, 1 hour session, 2 headshots for $100. Additional Images will cost $35. To view my work please visit www.Isaacdwilliams.com fill the contact form out to book your session

$100 HEADSHOT SPECIAL
• 1 HOUR SESSION (retainer fee must be paid in full to book date and time slot)
• 2 HEADSHOTS ( additional images $35)
• IN STUDIO OR SURROUNDING LOCATION (CHARGRIN FALLS AREA)
• UNLIMITED OUTFIT CHANGES
OFFER ENDS 09-14-18

Sent from Mail for Windows 10