[NEohioPAL] Modern Jazz / Pop Band Looking For Jazz Flutist / Sax player

Allan Ambrochowicz lodrezzon at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 18:54:23 PDT 2018

Modern jazz/pop group in Mentor is looking for a skilled jazz flutist for solo and back up work. We cover songs ranging from Ella Fitzgerald to Steely Dan to Sade, as well as instrumental standards like Stolen Moments and Birdland. Our primary need is for a flutist as around 50% of the songs we are covering have flute in them. Another 25% of the songs could use sax, thus the request for dual instrumentation. This is a professional band, so work ethic and ability are a key factor in justifying adding another player. Full band practices are on Saturday 6pm to 9pm, with melodic players also meeting on Thursday evenings 6pm to 9pm to go over songs that will be practiced on the weekend. Practices are in Mentor on the Lake. Contact Allan at 440-444-9657 to receive a set list and to set up an audition if interested. Be sure to leave a text or voice message, as phone numbers with no message will not be responded to. Thank you.