[NEohioPAL] GET THE WORD OUT! Your Next Successful Production Starts With...

Cleve Land inthelandofcleve at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 11:59:35 PDT 2018

*PRODUCERS, PERFORMERS, AND **OTHER*
*STAGE & SCREEN PROFESSIONALS...*

*GOT WORDS? *

We want to get the *WORD* out about our theatrical services that will help
you get the *WORD* out about your upcoming projects or productions!

*NEED WORDS?* We have original comedies, dramas, musicals, film scripts,
monologues, sketches and satires in a variety of lengths and genres. Let us
know what you want to perform or produce, or what spots you are trying to
fill in your season schedule, and we can provide you with affordable,
accessible material!

*NEED WORD-OF-MOUTH?* We can help with marketing, publicity, social media,
proofreading, editing, production photos, posters, and promotional pieces!
Rates to fit any budget. Approximately 1.2 million online visitors have
seen our work in the past 5 years, and we have also headed successful
campaigns in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Florida.

*NEED STAGE DIRECTIONS?* We are also available for theatre directing
assignments, whether it be at school, community or professional venues.
With over 25 years of hands-on experience and 100+ directing credits, we
can contribute effective, inventive staging and a unique perspective to
your next project or production.

>From press releases that "pop" to custom solo shows, industry bios to
stand-up routines, we have all the *WORDS* that you are looking for...

So drop us a line at *inthelandofcleve at gmail.com*
<inthelandofcleve at gmail.com> and tell us in your own *WORDS* what we can do
for you!