[NEohioPAL] Auditions - North Coast Men's Chorus - Sunday, September 16 & 23

bryan at richcole.net bryan at richcole.net
Thu Sep 13 06:11:11 PDT 2018

  The North Coast Men’s Chorus is holding auditions for our holiday
concert on Sunday, September 16th and 23rd starting at 6:00! Please
come and plan on staying for the entire rehearsal. Our holiday concert
will be presented on Saturday, December 1 at 3:00 and 8:00 pm and
Sunday, December 2 at 3:00 pm at the beautiful Hanna Theatre at
Playhouse Square!

  You don’t need to prepare anything for the audition. You'll meet
with Rich Cole, Artistic Director, and he will have you sing some
scales, match some pitches and determine what section of the chorus
your voice is best suited for. It is a pretty painless process and
you'll be on your way to performing on-stage with the Chorus! NCMC
holds regular rehearsals every Sunday evening from 7:00 pm-9:30 pm,
with rehearsals starting a little earlier when we get closer to
concert. Singers are expected to arrive by 6:45pm to greet their
friends and settle in so rehearsal can begin on time. We usually hold
an off-site rehearsal on a Saturday afternoon close to the concert.
Additional rehearsals are required of the dancers, but they all say
that extra time is more fun than work. Rehearsals are held at the
rehearsal studios in the Masonic Temple, 3615 Euclid Ave, Cleveland,
OH 44115. If you have any questions, please visit our website, or send
an email to membership at ncmchorus.org[1] or call 216-556-0590.

  NCMC AUDITIONS

  SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16 AND 23 AT 6:00

  MASONIC TEMPLE