[NEohioPAL] Crew Call for Cleveland 48 Hour Film Project – The Freke Showe

B.J. Halsall bjhalsall at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 21:47:51 PDT 2018

CREW CALL!!!

After breaking world records by acting in FOUR 48 Hour Film Project films
in 19 hours this summer, I’ve decided to enter my own production company,
The Freke Showe, into the competition!

I’ve already got a stellar set of actors and actresses, and now I’m trying
to round out the group with some experienced crew.

The Freke Showe is looking for the following:
– Writer
– Director of Photography (preferably with their own equipment)
– Sound Engineer (preferably with their own equipment)
– Editor (preferably with their own equipment and software)
– Assistant Director

I want to showcase the talents of the best and brightest Cleveland has to
offer! So, if you have experience in any of these areas, please send an
email to bjhalsall at gmail.com with which position(s) you would like to apply
for and a sample or two of your work in said area(s) and if you have your
own equipment (where appropriate).
Subject: “48HFP [Your Name] [Position(s) Desired]”

Notes: The 48HFP is the world’s largest timed film competition. The
Cleveland Horror 48HFP is the weekend of October 12-14.   The film will
have a runtime of 4-7 minutes. Writing will take place the evening of
October 12. Filming will take place most of the day October 13. Editing
will take place October 13 and 14. The completed project must be turned in
before 7 PM on October 14.

I wish all the best to all the applicants!
B.J. Halsall