[NEohioPAL] Statements of Interest Cassidy Theatre Inc., 2019 Season

The Cassidy Theatre cassidytheatre at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 07:26:29 PDT 2018

 The Cassidy Theatre Inc., is looking for Directors, Musical Directors,
Choreographer’s and Stage Managers for our 2019, Season:

On behalf of the CTI Board of Directors I am pleased to present to you our
2019, Season. If you are interested in participating in any of these
productions, we are now accepting Statements of Interests from members  of
our community. We ask that you submit your interest(s) by email and attach
your resume and send to office at cassidytheatre.com
<http://www.office@cassidytheatre.com>.

We will be accepting statements of interest from today (09/17/2018)
thru Saturday,
09/22/2018.  If you have a production team (Director, MD ,Choreographer &
Stage Manager) in mind for your the project that you are interested in,
please also state that in your email along with the production teams
resumes. For all individual submissions the board will determine the
production team (based on those who have submitted statements of interest).

The CTI Board of Directors will meet the week of 09/30/2018 to review all
applicants and may ask that you come in and present your concept for your
production choices. Once this has been completed the CTI Board of Directors
will make selections shortly thereafter. We are extremely excited about or
2019 Season and hope to hear back from you soon on your interests.

CTI’s 2019 Season:

02/07/2019 – 02/24/2017 – *Broadway Bound*

04/11/2019 – 04/28/2019 – *Children of Eden*

06/06/2019 – 06/23/2019 – *Mamma Mia*

08/15/2019 – 09/01/2019 – *Lend Me a Tenor*

10/10/2019 – 10/27/2019 – *Footloose*

12/05/2019 – 12/22/2019 – *Plaid Tidings*

Have a Terrific Weekend!

Thank You,

Bob Stoesser

Cassidy Theatre Inc., Board President