[NEohioPAL] Meisner Classes in Hudson--One Spot Left!

Barbara Stitzer barb at barbstitzer.com
Mon Sep 17 06:40:52 PDT 2018

 Meisner Classes start This Saturdayat Actors Conservatory Ohio in Hudson!
I studied directly with Sandy Meisner for two years, in Los Angeles and
Bequia, and  taught the Meisner Technique for 7 years in Los Angeles. I
also have spent the summer teaching, and will continue to teach The
Meisner Technique and commercial classes  at OPA up in Berea.

Classes are intense, but full of fun and laughter. Adults and teens 14 and
up.  Actors Conservatory Ohio has  one spot open for our Saturday Meisner
class. Come and find out how to take your acting to the next level.

Audition coaching, commercial classes and private coaching available, too!

--
All my best,
Barb Stitzer

Stalk Me!