[NEohioPAL] This weekend only! Black Mongoose and His Lil Purple Butterfly at con-con

convergence-continuum csimon at convergence-continuum.org
Tue Sep 18 06:52:42 PDT 2018

	THIS WEEKEND ONLY!   AT CONVERGENCE-CONTINUUM

	BLACK MONGOOSE AND HIS LIL PURPLE BUTTERFLY

	World premiere by Cleveland playwright Christopher Johnston

	In his youth, Black Mongoose was an all-state basketball player. Next
he became a fierce street fighter who stole what he could steal and
sold what he could sell. Then, given the choice to avoid prison, he
became a minister and got married. The Church and his marriage
allegedly kept his demons in check -- until a lethal incident
involving a police officer and his wife send Mongoose and his family
into Holy Hell.

	Directed by Ashley Aquilla.  Cast: Cornell H. Calhoun III, LaShawn
Little and Mia Jones

	_Black Mongoose and His Lil Purple Butterfly
_ runs this Thurs-Sat at 8 pm, Sept 20 – 22 at
convergence-continuum’s Liminis Theater, 2438 Scranton Rd, Cleveland
44113 in the historic Tremont neighborhood.  Tickets are $20 general
admission, $15 seniors, $10 students at convergence-continuum.org [1]
and 216-687-0074.

 _Black Mongoose
_is part of con-con’s Tweener Series of one-weekend-only shows
between our main season productions.  Proceeds from all Tweener shows
go to our Save-the-Liminis-Theater capital campaign for growing our
artistic home
.

Links:
------