[NEohioPAL] Award-Winning "Reclamation" screening at Cleveland Comic Con

Tom Loveman tom at lovemanmedia.com
Wed Sep 19 14:37:31 PDT 2018

Hello Cleveland!

If you haven’t seen “Reclamation,” my award-winning sci-fi web series pilot, it will screening in the Cleveland Comic Con Film Showcase at the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds.

Screenings are on Thursday, October 4th, 2018 from 4pm-9pm in Building #27at the Fair Grounds. The convention itself is October 6th & 7th. Tickets for the screening are $10 at the door. More info at: http://clevelandcomiccon.com <http://clevelandcomiccon.com/>

Watch the trailer and other Behind-the-scenes videos!
http://www.reclamation2151.com/video/ <http://www.reclamation2151.com/video/>

Reclamation has been an Official Selection of 27 film festivals this year and has been honored with these awards and nominations:
Winner: Best Science Fiction/Fantasy Short, Burbank International Film Festival
Winner: Best VFX - Michigan Comic Con
Winner: Best VFX - Golden State Film Festival, Los Angeles
Winner: Science Fiction Award - Webdance Film Festival
Nom: Best Web Series - Roma PRISMA Awards, Rome, Italy
Nom: Best Short Film  - Romford Film Festival, Sussex, UK
Nom: Best Screenplay - Romford Film Festival, Sussex, UK
Nom: Best Narrative Short - Terminus Conference+Festival, Atlanta
Nom: Best VFX - Indiana Comic Con, Tampa Comic Con, Atlanta Comic Con and San Francisco Comic Con
Nom: Best Special & Visual Effects - UNDO Divergent Film Festival, Boston, MA

Unfortunately, I have a screening at the Planet 9 Film Festival that same day here in North Hollywood, so I won’t be able to make a trip back to be there, but I hope you go and enjoy it.

Thanks,

Tom
Tom Loveman
Writer/Producer/Editor