[NEohioPAL] Hands on a Hardbody Auditions

Will C Crosby willcodycrosby at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 06:35:28 PDT 2018

Hands on a Hardbody at Hudson Players Auditions are about a month and a half away but that gives you plenty of time to sign up and prepare for your audition! Did I mention this is a REGIONAL PREMIERE! And that we are renting the original truck from BROADWAY!

This show has Racial and Age diversity! 15 amazing roles, a true ensemble show!

Also accepting any and all video auditions if you cannot make auditions or callbacks!

Sign up today:
https://m.signupgenius.com/#!/showSignUp/10c0d4fafa629abf85-hands