[NEohioPAL] Coach House Theatre presents Making God Laugh by Sean Grennan - schedule change

vanbrujah at aol.com vanbrujah at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 19:34:34 PDT 2018

Due to illness, we regret to announce that the Friday, September 21 performance of Making God Laugh by Sean Grennan has been CANCELLED. If you have already purchased tickets for this performance, you'll receive a phone call with details on your options.

Coach House Theatre is proud to present our 91st Season Opener -

Making God Laugh by Sean Grennan

Performance dates: September 22, 23, 27, 28, 29 & 30, 2018
Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 7:30PM, Sunday at 2:30PM
This heartwarming story follows a typical Catholic family through four holidays, each one a decade apart.
Laughter, tears, love, hate, family, guilt, forgiveness intertwine in this amazing piece of theatre.

Tickets on sale now! -  www.coachhousetheatre.com to purchase online or have your credit card ready and call 330.434.7741.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10