[NEohioPAL] What Do Industry Professional Say About Houde School?

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 10:05:30 PDT 2018

“When i first started taking classes at the Houde School of Acting in 2008, I was a software developer with no prior training in acting. The years I spent studying with Jessica were life changing, quite literally. I am now a full time working actor with dozens of major film and television credits. I simply cannot recommend the Houde School highly enough.” - Kurt Yue, Professional Actor

“Our ongoing relationship with the Houde School of Acting has been a tremendously fruitful one. We have found many of their students camera ready to use for our feature films and can always count on Jessica's direction and coaching to prepare talent to be the very best.” - William Butler, Candy Bar Entertainment
“The Houde of School of Acting is the first place I recommend to actors in the Cleveland area. Jessica Houde’s extensive knowledge and background, combined with her true passion for teaching and the development of her students, make it a great place to study acting. Whether you’re a beginner or a more seasoned actor looking to sharpen your craft, this school provides the encouragement and insight you need to grow and develop as an actor.” - Stephen Black, President of THE TALENT GROUP
Think you’ve got what it takes to become an actor? Visit Houde School of Acting or email houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com to get started today.