[NEohioPAL] Near West Theatre looking for male leads and male company members for CARNIVAL.

Kelcie Dugger KDugger at nearwesttheatre.org
Mon Sep 24 11:49:06 PDT 2018

Roles available are Paul, the leading romantic lead and Jacquot, his loveable sidekick. These roles are central to the plot of Carnival and include working and voicing the four puppets Carrot Top (a red haired boy), Horrible Henry (a walrus), Marguerite (an opera diva) and Renardo (a thieving fox).

Paul in particular must be played by a complex and dramatic actor, baritone.  Jacquot is a versatile triple threat role requiring  lots of heart and ideally a great dancer. Baritone also.  Another male role available is the boss of the Carnival, Schlegel, a mid-aged to older German whip-cracker of a character.

If you have a proven track record playing principal roles, please call director Bob Navis Jr at 216 281 6879, or 216- 219 4627 immediately.  We are already in our first week of rehearsals.  All older teen and adult males looking to join our company should call to arrange an audition.  CARNIVAL plays four weekends, Nov 16 through Dec 9.