[NEohioPAL] The Enchanted Bookshop - Orrville

Shannah Kurjian shankurj at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:49:04 PDT 2018

Announcing Sign-Up (Auditions) for our RISING STAR program (ages 6-17)!

Sign-Ups/Auditions for “The Enchanted Bookshop” by Todd Wallinger will be held on Friday, September 28 from 4:30pm to 6:30pm and Saturday, September 29, from 10:30am to 12:30pm at Orrville Community Theater (307 Hostetler Rd - Orrville).

Our Rising Star program “The Enchanted Bookshop”, directed by Molly, will be for ages 6-17.   Cost will by $25 (payable at sign-up).
Students will read from the script with the director so parts can be assigned.

Our tentative Practice schedule will be Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoons from 4:30-6:30pm
Show dates will be November 16-18.

Orrville Community Theater is a small non- profit community theater.  All positions are volunteer only.

For more information visit our Facebook page or email orrvilleplayers at gmail.com