[NEohioPAL] Come on down to The BallyHoo Lounge, a musical theatre open mic cabaret for all ages!

Nicole Romo dunamistheatercompany at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 13:33:23 PDT 2018

The BallyHoo Lounge

“ Ballyhoo-a noisy attention-getting demonstration; flamboyant,
exaggerated; excited commotion.”

Dunamis Theatre shuffles  you off to The BallyHoo Lounge, an all ages
musical theater open mic cabaret that sings to the Theatre kid in all of us!
Brainstormed out of the style of the New York nightclub or Ellen’s Stardust
Diner, The BallyHoo Lounge is a theater event sure to be Part of Your World.
Come down a long to Market street and hear The Lullaby of Broadway..... in
Akron. The stage is open to all ages and lovers of Musical Theater who want
to sing like there’s No Day But Today! Everyone who is Popular is going to
be there. Come to the Fun Home, we’ll see you there at The BallyHoo Lounge.

Date: Seize The Day

Friday, September 28, 2018

Time: You’re Timeless To Me

8:00pm

Where: The Room Where It Happens

The Center

118 W. Market St.

Akron, Ohio 44303

What to Prepare: Do-Re-Mi

Performers are asked to prepare any musical theater number of their choice
to sing via instruments, recording, or acapella. An accompanist is not
provided at this time but will be at future lounges. This is an open mic
type style event when any and all performers are welcome to sign. Sign ups
will be at the door.

Cost: Money, Money

$10 or pay-what-you-can at the door. Performers are encouraged to
pre-register at ampupakron at gmail.com or by calling 330-962-8792

About Dunamis Theatre: There’s No Business Like Show Business

Dunamis Theatre is an alternative performance company with a priority to
both cultivating new works and presenting published works in experimental
form and or challenging in content. Our intent is to provide a theatrical
experience through all genres of theatre focusing on high quality
productions; to explore new ideas, provide education, and training to
develop theatre artists in children and adults in Akron and the surrounding
areas. The mission of Dunamis Theatre is to inspire, challenge, entertain,
educate, and empower artists and audiences of all ages by igniting the
spark within our own internal dynamite; provoking examination of our
contemporary world.

--
*Nici Romo*
Managing Artistic Director