[NEohioPAL] POP-CLEVELAND! Opening Night - Thursday, September 27th @ 8pm!

Common Room Theatre commonroomtheatre at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 10:44:30 PDT 2018

Common Room Theatre presents: Pop-Cleveland!

Common Room Theatre, an entertainment company dedicated to creating
original comedic productions, is set to debut their banner show
Pop-Cleveland! the comedic game show that tests how Cleveland you are!

The show is a mix of sketch comedy and interactive mobile party games. The
company’s inaugural show will take place on Thursday, September 27th at
Forest City Brewery, 2135 Columbus Rd, Cleveland, OH 44113. Doors will open
at 7:30 PM. Additional performances will take place monthly on October
25th, November 21st, and December 27th.

Co-Artistic Directors Beau Buccilli and Ryan Santa want to celebrate
Cleveland with as many people as the fire code allows. Directed by Beau
Buccilli, AD: Jonah Roth and Starring: James Catullo, Erin McHugh, Michael
Frye, India Pierre-Ingram and Ryan Santa. Pop-Cleveland!’s scenes and
software are uniquely designed for maximum laughs.

"We think of a common room as somewhere we can all hangout, laugh, and
generally have a good time. So let’s all come together to play games, drink
some drinks, and have fun.”
~Beau Buccilli

Pop-Cleveland! is $15 per person. All are welcome to attend.

Preview attachment POPCLE-FINALv2.pdf
POPCLE-FINALv2.pdf
1.6 MB
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/?ui=2&ik=b52676c6d9&view=att&th=165e288c1fa88095&attid=0.2&disp=inline&realattid=f_jm4vz1jn1&safe=1&zw>