[NEohioPAL] Audition for Capt. Jack Sparrow

Stunt Cat stuntcatprod at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 09:58:33 PDT 2018

I need your best Captain Jack audition video.  Hurry! He works this weekend
9/29 & 9/30.  Wardrobe provided Works Saturday 930-230 and Sunday 1230-530
- $11/hr

Send audition videos to Martin at stuntcatprod at gmail.com

Get out of your head about all the reasons you CAN'T do your own video
audition and lean your phone against something in a quiet room and make
sure there's light on your face and hit record. Ready?  GO!

You'll be glad you did. We are a Super fun bunch at Mapleside Farms.  We're
making great friends and fantastic memories.  Come grow with us.

Martin Carlton
Film and TV Credits <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0138211/?ref_=nv_sr_1>