[NEohioPAL] CWRU Eldred Theater Upcoming Production

Caleb Beidelman beidelmanc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 09:25:27 PDT 2018

Good Afternoon,

I would like to advertise Case Western Reserve University's upcoming
production of Craig Lucas's Reckless which opens this Friday, September 28.
Please let me know if any further information to be included in the list:

In just two days, we open the 2018-2019 Eldred Theater season with Craig
Lucas's Reckless!!! Don't miss your chance to see this thought-provoking
journey of a woman whose life is drastically altered when her husband puts
a contract out on her life on Christmas Eve:

*Reckless*, written by Craig Lucas. Directed by David Vegh
A young housewife is forced to flee her suburban home on Christmas Eve when
she learns that her husband has put out a contract on her life.  This
absurdly comic fable explores the impermanence of modern life through an
Alice in Wonderland-like journey of self-discovery.

Tickets can be purchased online at theater.case.edu/tickets. $5 for CWRU
students with an ID, $7 for CWRU faculty and staff as well as Seniors (60+)
and $10 for general admission. Tickets may also be reserved on the phone by
calling 216-368-6262 or in person at the box office located in the back of
Eldred Hall behind the Millis Science Center on the Case quad.

The production runs September 28th-October 7th Fridays-Sundays. 7:30pm
curtain time for Fridays and Saturdays and 3:00pm for Sundays. The theater
will open a half hour before curtain time. We look forward to seeing you at
the theater!

Also-check out @cwruartsci <https://www.instagram.com/cwruartsci/> 's page
on instagram and follow Case Western Theater at cwru.theater on instagram
for our ticket giveaway! One lucky follower will receive 2 free tickets to
opening night!

Best,
Caleb Beidelman
Case Western Reserve University
MA-Theatre Studies
“One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world.”- Malala
Yousafzai