[NEohioPAL] Dream your Broadway Dreams in Cleveland October 13 & 14

Drew Padrutt drew at broadwaydreams.org
Thu Sep 27 12:23:20 PDT 2018

Broadway Dreams is coming to Cleveland State University October 13 & 14
after bringing weeklong training intensives to nine cities across the US
and Canada over the summer!

What students have said about their Broadway Dreams experiences in 2018:

*“Without a doubt, a life-changing experience. It has given me new strength
in myself and in my ability… thank you thank you thank you.”*

— Conrad, Student

*“Broadway Dreams has opened so many doors for me… Annette Tanner and the
faculty will go to the ends of the earth for Dreamers who show passion and
promise.”*

— Molly, student

Don’t miss the opportunity to learn directly from stars of stage and
screen *Matthew
Scott* (*An American in Paris, Jersey Boys*), *Tyler Hanes *(*CATS, A
Chorus Line*), and *Christopher J. Hanke* (*How to Succeed…, Big Love*).
Consider it a weekend of training and a lifetime of networking and
mentorship.

Register today or find out more at broadwaydreams.org or by calling
*347.927.4233*.

Use Discount Code *CLE25 *and save!