[NEohioPAL] Paid - Workshop leader for senior adults and special needs young adults

Noah Budin nbudin at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 27 19:48:24 PDT 2018

PLEASE ONLY RESPOND TO: Nbudin at menorahpark.org

Stone Gardens Assisted Living and Yachad is looking for a teacher/workshop presenter to lead an arts-based program (music, songwriting, dance, drama, creative writing, sign language, etc. We're open to any ideas!) with senior adults in their 80s and 90s with mobility and some cognitive limitations, special needs young adults (autism, Down Syndrome, etc.), and high school volunteers, once a month on Wednesday evenings. (Complete schedule to follow.)
Stone Gardens is an Assisted Living facility on the campus of Menorah Park in Beachwood. Yachad is a national organization with local chapters dedicated to providing inclusive Jewish experiences to Jewish youth and young adults with special needs.
The programs would take place at Stone Gardens, and they do not have to be Jewish in nature or theme. Yachad leaders and Stone Gardens staff will be present. The programs are from 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM. We can pay $100/1 hr. session.
Experience working with senior adults and people with special needs preferred. Creativity, flexibility, and enthusiasm a must.
The schedule:Wednesday, October 31Wednesday, November 28Wednesday, December 26Wednesday, January 30Wednesday, February 27Wednesday, March 27Wednesday, April 17Wednesday, May 29 FINAL SESSION
Schedule is subject to change, but we are flexible. Non-availability for one or two dates is not an automatic disqualification.
PLEASE ONLY RESPOND TO: Nbudin at menorahpark.org
Noah BudinLife Enrichment CoordinatorStone Gardens Assisted Living Noah
NEOPAL Assistant Admin.
http://www.noahbudin.com/
http://noahbudinsongs.blogspot.com/
My Indiegogo Campaign  is officially over. But, to see what I'm working on, click the link. If you'd still like to support the project, email or message me privately.