[NEohioPAL] Do you like scary movies?

Brian Bowers brianjefferybowers at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 07:05:27 PDT 2018

Do you like scary movies?

What's your favorite scary movie?

You have to have a favorite...

...our favorites are the ones made in just 48 hours!

The 48 Hour Film Horror Project is returning to Cleveland in just over a
week. You'll get a chance to make a scary movie of your own in just 48
hours, AND we'll show that film up on the big screen at the Atlas Cinemas
Lakeshore 7!

To make things more interesting, we'll also give you a character, prop, and
line of dialogue to include in your film...and you'll randomly pick one of
our 26 different genres of horror
<http://48hourfilm.com/en/cleveland-oh/horror/genres> to make your film in.
>From there you'll have just 48 hours to write, produce, edit, and deliver
your own short little gore-fest to us to be judged by a panel of film
professionals, and a chance to have your film screened at our international
48HFP Festival, Filmpalooza in Orlando, Florida!

Do you have the guts?

Then lay them out on the table and get signed up today:
http://48hourfilm.com/cleveland/horror.

- Brian & Janice

Brian Bowers & Janice Troha
Cleveland 48 Hour Film Project