[NEohioPAL] $10 tickets to CPH "SWEAT" (Purchase deadline is Tuesday Oct 9)

Ryan Lucas rlucas at clevelandplayhouse.com
Thu Oct 4 10:54:07 PDT 2018

Celebrate Industry Night at Cleveland Play House with $10 tickets!
SWEAT
Sunday, October 14 | 6:30 pm - Ticket purchase deadline is Tues, October 9
Outcalt Theatre - 1407 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115
Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Lynn Nottage evokes Cleveland's recent past with this portrait of pride and survival in the rust belt. Sweat is an enthralling drama you won't want to miss. Join us for the next Cleveland Play House Industry Night - and introduce a few friends to the magic of theatre!

You have until TUESDAY October 9 for $10 Industry Night<https://groupmatics.events/event/CPHIndustryNightSweat> tickets to Sweat. Just follow the link above - no promo code necessary!
Cleveland Play House continues their popular Industry Night performances! To welcome Cleveland's inspired and hard-working artists, arts administrators, and performers; we are making preview Sunday performances available for just $10. What do we mean by "Industry"? Anyone involved in Cleveland's arts scene: whether you're an actor, a sculptor, a museum curator, or work maintenance at a dance studio (and everything in between), you're invited to join us with this exclusive discount.
$10 Tickets can be purchased at the link below:
https://goo.gl/3VfFx7