[NEohioPAL] A Christmas Carol Auditions - RCT

Dane CT Leasure dane at rubbercityshakes.com
Fri Oct 5 11:00:56 PDT 2018

Rubber City Theatre is holding follow up auditions for non-equity actors for
 *A Christmas Carol*:
WHEN:
Sunday, October 21 from 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Monday, October 22 from 6:30pm - 9:00pm
Video Submissions see below.

WHERE:
The Black Box at Fort Romig
2207 Romig Rd
Akron, OH 44320

AVAILABLE ROLES:
Mr. Bob Cratchit/Business Man 2
Fred/Young Scrooge/Poor Husband/Business Man 2
Fezziwig Guest/Fred's Wife's Sister/Laundress
Tiny Tim/Youngest Scrooge
Belinda/Fan
Peter/Undertaker's Man
Martha/House Keeper
Boy Cratchit/Ignorance
Girl Cratchit/Want

TO SCHEDULE AN AUDITION:
APPOINTMENTS CAN BE MADE BY E-MAIL to casting at rubbercitytheatre.com. Please
include your name, phone number, an attachment of your headshot and resume,
and your preferred day and/or time. You will receive a response within two
business days. We will endeavor to schedule you as near as possible to your
requested time, pending availability.

Non- AEA contracts:
Adult Non-AEA Contracts will pay $75 - $90 stipend, depending on role.
Child Actors will be paid $40-50 stipends.

PREPARATION: Please prepare to read from the script. No monologue
preparation needed. You will be auditioning for Dane CT Leasure, Artistic
Director of Rubber City Theatre and Director for *A Christmas Carol*. Please
bring a copy of your most current headshot and resume.

All ethnicities are encouraged to audition. Rubber City Theatre is
committed to non-traditional casting, except in cases where race, gender,
age or disability is essential to the play.

VIDEO AUDITIONS: We will be accepting video auditions through 10/23. Please
record one monologue of your choosing along with you headshot and resume to
casting at rubbercitytheatre.com.

See Breakdown on our website (www.rubbercitytheatre.com/auditions) for
Rehearsal and Show Information.