[NEohioPAL] COSTUME CONTEST!!! HALLOWEEN BALL!!! FUNDRAISER for Olde Towne Hall Theatre

Dena M. Warmuth denawarmuth at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 12:43:37 PDT 2018

 New this year! Olde Towne Hall Theatre in North Ridgeville, Ohio is
hosting Halloween Ball 2018.  This fundraiser is sure to be a one-of-a-kind
party!

For only $25.00 a ticket ($30.00 at the door), you will enjoy a meal of
rigatoni, appetizers, desserts, beer, wine, and wash. BYOB is allowed.
Because alcohol is being served, we are only allowing guests age 21 years
and over.

There will be a DJ, auctions, a 50/50 raffle, a costume contest, and
prizes.