[NEohioPAL] Drummer Needed for Playmakers' High School Musical

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 06:59:09 PDT 2018

 Hello NEOhioPAL!!
Playmakers Youth Theatre located in Beachwood is in search of a drummer for our production of High School Musical.  Performances are listed below.  While we ask that you get in touch with the musical director during the rehearsal process, you will not be needed on site until tech week (starting December 2).  If you or someone you know might be interested, please email me at: rzake at mandeljcc.org
Performances:
December 6 at 7pmDecember 8 at 7pmDecember 9 at 2pm and 7pm
December 13 at 7pmDecember 15 at 7pmDecember 16 at 2pm and 7pm

Please feel free to forward this email along to anyone who might be interested and available.  There is a stipend available.
Thank you,Rachel ZakeDirector, Playmakers Youth Theatre